Undisputed world champion in its category (more than 700 boats delivered in 2013), the Lagoon 380 is still going strong. It's fast, easy to manoeuvre and safe, and has a legion of fans spread across the world's oceans.
Lagoon 380: enjoying life...
- enjoying life on the high seas in a seaworthy craft
- enjoying life in port on a comfortable, welcoming boat
- a simple, efficient deck layout
- vertical glazing provides better protection against the sun and optimizes space and headroom
- layouts include 3 or 4 cabins in a 38' boat
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- move around easily and safely thanks to wide side decks and a rigid walkway on the trampoline...
- transom platforms provide easy access to the sea and dinghy
- the cockpit is a real outdoor lounge area
- saloon and cabins bathed in natural light (large hull windows)
- 360° vision in the rounded saloon
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engines compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
SPECIFICATIONS of the Lagoon 380
|Naval architects||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost / X.Faÿ|
|Length over all||11,55 m / 37’11”|
|Beam over all||
6,53 m / 21’5’’
1,15 m / 3’9’’
17,32 m / 56’10’’
|Light displacement (EEC)||
7,26 t / 16008 Lbs
|Engines||2 x 20 HP
2 x 100 l / 2 x 26 US gal
|Upwind sail area||
77 m2 / 829 sq.ft.
|Fresh water capacity||
300 l / 79 US gal